Looking for fellow gardener to help out in exchange for my help/plants - $10

Looking for fellow gardener to help out in exchange for my help/plants - $10 



Hi there ! 
This is Dolphin Ayub. 
I am Looking for fellow gardener to help out in exchange for my help/plants.
Hired help is not working out for me because the new people can't differentiate between weeds and beneficial plants that I planted. 

Believing in Permaculture, not just organic gardening or raised beds. 
I will help you in return and teach you all I know (which is pretty limited in itself! smiles!)

I can also give you plants, seedlings, eggs or you can milk the goats and keep the milk for yourself. 

Please call me at 360-489-2830 if this is something that interests you. 

Any gardener who lives in an apartment and wants to follow their dreams is welcome to demarcate a plot here. 

Call me when you get a chance- I would love to chat with you!




Comments