From Houston, Texas -DARK ASEEL CHICKS- rare Indian oriental breed





DARK ASEEL CHICKS- rare Indian oriental breed


I have received from Houston, TX - 25 beautiful mink colored exquisite chicks of this variety. I can let my friends who want a pair have them for $5.00 each, limit 2.

You have to promise to take excellent care of them, please ! They are just the awesome-est, most playful chicks that I have seen !

Dark Aseels are the best known variety of Aseels, which originated in India where they were raised for their gameness. They are one of the purest of all pure breeds and one of the oldest of all breeds. They are the smallest of the Asiatic breeds and are distinguished by the upright carriage of their compact, highly muscled bodies. Only a few breeders produce this very rare, brown egg breed, which has an aggressive disposition, and chicks are rarely available.


Standard weights at maturity are males-9 1/2 lbs. and hens-8 lbs.

Call me at 254-493-0183 or email me at ayub98516-at- gmail-dot-com

Thank you very much !

ayub

Comments

  1. coooooooool,come to pakistan and we will show u aseels
    urs kindly
    aliawan2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment